cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass won’t work.

so i had 2 sky sports day passes and i used one yesterday to watch the football and everything was fine, today i waited until the day pass ran out and tried entering the second day pass and it keeps saying i can’t use it or the code isn’t recognised even though i know it’s right. anyone know what i can do? is it a now tv issue?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If it’s a free or bought from eBay some of the promotions only allow you to use one per account you’ll need to setup another account to use it if that’s the case if not then go back to where you bought it and get them to exchange it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having exactly the same issue, I have a day pass on my account but when I try to start it I get a message saying I need a pass to view.

Really frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I am having exactly the same issue, I have a day pass on my account but when I try to start it I get a message saying I need a pass to view.

Really frustrating 

That’s not the same problem, if you have a pass showing in your account when you view your passes then you need to contact chat, passes do also expire so it could be that you are past the date if you’ve had it for a while.  If you purchased it from nowtv they might be able to help again if it was a promotional pass then maybe not.