cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports pass offer 25.00

Saw the offer of 25.00 for a monthly sports pass but is this just for new customers? If I try and buy it, it asks me to sign up which I already am obviously but if I try and buy it in my asked count the price is still 33.00. How can existing customers get the offer???
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Buy it in my account*
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Perhaps try your luck and contact NowTV live chat and ask them if they can offer you a sports pass deal being a loyal existing customer.

There is no harm in asking.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

try http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport for half price pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I saw this offer and then got an email offering 2 months at £20 per month. Bought neither. I get Bt Sport for £3.75 a month and  it has more Scottish football than Sky which is what I am looking for. Sky/Nowtv prices are grossly inflated.

i have unplugged my NOW tv box as have no intention of using it again. Apart from the price the constant freezing on football matches is dire

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

i have unplugged my NOW tv box as have no intention of using it again. 

I know plenty of people who don't subscribe to Now, yet have a box.  For £15 it is a marvellous device,  I have one attached to my PC monitor just for iPlayer.

And there are plenty of free sports day passes from the likes of Now, Gilette and Pringles to use from time to time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well im not going to throw it in the bucket but at the moment prices are ridiculous so just wont be using it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I get Bt Sport for £3.75 a month

I see you keep writing this, but don't you have to pay BT at least £30/month to get BT Sport for £3.75/month?

You don't have to pay Now TV anything extra to get sports for £17/month.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sport is £33.99 a month on Now tv not £17 and whatever I pay  for BT  doesn't change for Now Tv because it's a streaming service. I need the broadband connection to use now tv so nice try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

sport is £33.99 a month on Now tv not £17 and whatever I pay  for BT  doesn't change for Now Tv because it's a streaming service. I need the broadband connection to use now tv so nice try.

@Anonymous User wrote:

try http://www.nowtv.com/rokusport for half price pass

Half price is £17/month. 

How much do you have to pay for BT broadband to get BT Sport for £3.75/month?

The cost of Now TV Sport + Talk Talk broadband is similar to BT Broadband + BT Sport because you need BT TV to get Sport for £3.50/month and unless you have fibre it won't work properly. 

I just went through the order process to check the cost on BT and I got...

We're sorry, but we can't give you BT Sport on BT TV because of where you live.

So it is £3.50/month but BT can't give it to me in London!  What a crock!  I can get Now TV anywhere.