cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tim1883
Mentor

Sports pass expire time

I remember the sports pass on PS3 would show me the exact time and date that it was due to expire. Now it doesn't. And on the now tv website it just says the date not the time it will expire. Why remove this information? Is it just to trick people into the auto renewed month pass? Or will my sky month pass expire at 23:59 on the date of expirery?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@tim1883 wrote:
 will my sky month pass expire at 23:59 on the date of expiry?
No, it expires one minute before the time you purchased it, so if you buy it a 11:16 on 12th September, it expires at 11:15 on 12th October.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@tim1883 wrote:
 will my sky month pass expire at 23:59 on the date of expiry?
No, it expires one minute before the time you purchased it, so if you buy it a 11:16 on 12th September, it expires at 11:15 on 12th October.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My sky sports pass runs on the 16th and it is saying its expired already so I can't watch the sky sports tonight 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe this has been looked into and sorted for you by our Live Chat team.

If you do need any help just let us now.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

tim1883
Mentor

Ok thanks, so I'll have to remember when I bought it, cus it doesnie tell me anywhere
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@tim1883 wrote:
Ok thanks, so I'll have to remember when I bought it, cus it doesnie tell me anywhere

If you don't want a Month Pass to auto-renew, you can cancel it at any  time during the 30 days before it expires.  That will prevent it from auto-renewing, but you will still be able to continue watching the programmes until the expiry date.

Wlat