cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Sports offer BUT be quick

@schnapps
Thanks a million adding the code worked and I was able to purchase the offer !!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Apf1992

Glad the 2 month Sports pass offer for £20 per month using the voucher code in my post worked for you Smiley Happy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Many thanks for everyone's help but have used an old email address and my daughters home address to get the offer as it will be used at her home anyway.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Wish I had seen ur post alot earlier! You are all great for taking the time to help us all out. Cheers

Highlighted

@schnapps

There would appear to be two offers on the one site. If you go with the offer from the 'front' page or from here https://www.nowtv.com/offers the T&CS (As I posted) states 'New customers only' whereas if you go via the most recent link posted up here last night it clearly states New AND Existing customers.

Once again I apologise for my original post but I put that info up directly from the NowTV website. Personally I don't need a pass as I subscribe already BUT the information on the site is very misleading with apparently TWO identical offers with different T&Cs attached.

Highlighted
Advocate

To the previous poster. The voucher code worked, thanks for the help

Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks for the suggestion. I am an existing customer and have just tried the code and it works.

Cheers @schnapps

Highlighted
Scholar

What perfect timing for my Sky Sports pass as my existing was about to run out. Thanks everyone Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @robert1997

Firstly there is no need to apologise for posting your link on your own thread, where I am sure new nowtv customers would appreciate you flagging up this Sports pass discounted offer.

I like to think I am an experienced nowtv customer and I can't even keep track of all the nowtv discounted offers, free trial durations and promo offers with companies that nowtv team up with Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Advocate

Many thanks for highlighting the code ‘SPMPWB7QGYQA’. It worked for me and I have purchased the odd 1 day sports pass over the last few months. It is not at all clear that existing Now tv customers can take advantage of this offer and I was just lucky enough to spot your post. Thanks again!

Tags (1)