cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports offer BUT be quick

I see the Sports package is being offered to NEW customers for £20 per month for 2 months BUT the offer ends at 23.59 on the 25th so be quick if you're interested.

https://www.nowtv.com/

The T&Cs

£20 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £20 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Available to new NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for two months. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Get offer’ button within this page, by 23.59 on 25 Feb 2018 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Yeah that link does say new and existing customers (unless nowtv have made a typo mistake).

I am not currently looking to purchase a sports pass offer myself.

Are you under any existing sports pass offer more than 30 days, if not perhaps try applying this code manually to your account which i have extracted from the URL link (not guaranteed to work, but may come up with invalid code where there is no harm in trying)

Code = SPMPWB7QGYQA

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion. I am an existing customer and have just tried the code and it works.

Cheers @schnapps

dgilbert2
Scholar

What perfect timing for my Sky Sports pass as my existing was about to run out. Thanks everyone Smiley Tongue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for highlighting the code ‘SPMPWB7QGYQA’. It worked for me and I have purchased the odd 1 day sports pass over the last few months. It is not at all clear that existing Now tv customers can take advantage of this offer and I was just lucky enough to spot your post. Thanks again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps
Thanks a million adding the code worked and I was able to purchase the offer !!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad the 2 month Sports pass offer for £20 per month using the voucher code in my post worked for you Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for everyone's help but have used an old email address and my daughters home address to get the offer as it will be used at her home anyway.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wish I had seen ur post alot earlier! You are all great for taking the time to help us all out. Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

There would appear to be two offers on the one site. If you go with the offer from the 'front' page or from here https://www.nowtv.com/offers the T&CS (As I posted) states 'New customers only' whereas if you go via the most recent link posted up here last night it clearly states New AND Existing customers.

Once again I apologise for my original post but I put that info up directly from the NowTV website. Personally I don't need a pass as I subscribe already BUT the information on the site is very misleading with apparently TWO identical offers with different T&Cs attached.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly there is no need to apologise for posting your link on your own thread, where I am sure new nowtv customers would appreciate you flagging up this Sports pass discounted offer.

I like to think I am an experienced nowtv customer and I can't even keep track of all the nowtv discounted offers, free trial durations and promo offers with companies that nowtv team up with Smiley Very Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly there is no need to apologise for posting your link on your own thread, where I am sure new nowtv customers would appreciate you flagging up this Sports pass discounted offer.

I like to think I am an experienced nowtv customer and I can't even keep track of all the nowtv discounted offers, free trial durations and promo offers with companies that nowtv team up with Smiley Very Happy

For the life of me I don't know where you find these offers sometimes 😁