cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports offer BUT be quick

I see the Sports package is being offered to NEW customers for £20 per month for 2 months BUT the offer ends at 23.59 on the 25th so be quick if you're interested.

https://www.nowtv.com/

The T&Cs

£20 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £20 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Available to new NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for two months. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Get offer’ button within this page, by 23.59 on 25 Feb 2018 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Yeah that link does say new and existing customers (unless nowtv have made a typo mistake).

I am not currently looking to purchase a sports pass offer myself.

Are you under any existing sports pass offer more than 30 days, if not perhaps try applying this code manually to your account which i have extracted from the URL link (not guaranteed to work, but may come up with invalid code where there is no harm in trying)

Code = SPMPWB7QGYQA

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried to purchase this special offer but nothing showing on the NOW TV passes available only the full price monthly offer and no voucher codes are online?? can anyone please help??

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Here's the link page for the Sports Pass Offer, to claim the offer at the discounted rate you need to be a new Sports Pass customer user.

https://www.nowtv.com/offers 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just had another read of the T&C's where it states new nowtv customers only.

Are you a new nowtv customer ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have been on that link several times and it just takes me into my account and shows me the full price of the sports pass!

I have never had a sports pass before only the entertainment pass so cannot understand why it wont let me purchase the sports pass. I had a voucher code on a previous page but somehow have managed to delete it! typical...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ohhh ok just read ur latest reply.... cheers for your help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry for the confusion @Anonymous User but I did make a point of capitalising the word NEW to highlight the fact it was for NEW customers only. I also added the T&Cs to help clarify that point.

I shall refrain from posting offers in future so as to avoid this happening again.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for the misleading post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same offer seems to be available at the below link, and the T&Cs state "Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only."

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports

Clicking the "Get offer" button just takes me to my account page??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The add I'm seeing says available to new and existing customers but I also am getting directed to the full price package when I click get offer
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Yeah that link does say new and existing customers (unless nowtv have made a typo mistake).

I am not currently looking to purchase a sports pass offer myself.

Are you under any existing sports pass offer more than 30 days, if not perhaps try applying this code manually to your account which i have extracted from the URL link (not guaranteed to work, but may come up with invalid code where there is no harm in trying)

Code = SPMPWB7QGYQA