cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports monthly pass - device changes

Have had a nowTV account for years now. Already had 4 devices added and bought a new monthly Sports pass 2 days ago.

Strangely, it worked on 1 added device (the TV) immediately but not on other 3 added devices (1 PC & 2 laptop). Was forced toto remove & re-add same PC and laptop device but that was considered "changing device", despite removing and re-adding the same devices for it to work!

Now, I can't use it on the 2nd laptop either (the 4th device) and neither can I re-add it as I have used up 2 device "changes" that were allowed. Annoying, as I was forced to remove and re-add same devices for it to work.

This hasn't havappened to my devices before so am not sure if it's a bug or a new nowTV rule for new pass purchases.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With PC's and Laptops sometimes what happens is when there is a new software update the Manage Devices thinks you have added a new device.

If you have reached the four device limit and there is no option to remove one device and add one new device this calendar month under Manage Devices and you want your devices reset, then you need to contact live chat from link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

With PC's and Laptops sometimes what happens is when there is a new software update the Manage Devices thinks you have added a new device.

If you have reached the four device limit and there is no option to remove one device and add one new device this calendar month under Manage Devices and you want your devices reset, then you need to contact live chat from link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply, I have tried contacting them via Live Chat, but have been waiting in the queue for an hour now. Hopefully, someone from nowTV Help responds soon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, looks like live chat are ultra busy at the moment with the double derby football matches and people must be contacting them for various reasons  Smiley Mad

Hopefully a NowTV Forum Team member will pick up your post and assist you further.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you help @Anonymous User

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

FYI, I got through to Live Chat yesterday and they resolved it very quickly. 🙂

Cheers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Samsung smart tv I cannot access Now tv any longer when I try to click on a match to watch I just get a choice of tv guide or search. It works on my other devices. Iv'e tried rebooting and re-registering it seems to need uninstalling and re-installing but that's not possible. Please help