cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Gregg72
Scholar

Sports channels not working

Watching sky sports and it starts buffering then a message" somethings not right give it a moment,,or check NowTv.com/status for updates with and error code PLAYER_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION  checked and found no issues noted, so I go to my NowTv smart box it is looking to do an update so update it all looks good but it's still telling me I need an update as the version is not supported, I have done the usual switch off back on still no good can anybody shed some light on the situation

thanks Chris

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Chris_Gregg72 wrote:

Watching sky sports and it starts buffering then a message" somethings not right give it a moment,,or check NowTv.com/status for updates with and error code PLAYER_ERROR_INVALID_OPERATION  checked and found no issues noted, so I go to my NowTv smart box it is looking to do an update so update it all looks good but it's still telling me I need an update as the version is not supported, I have done the usual switch off back on still no good can anybody shed some light on the situation

thanks Chris

Hi @Chris_Gregg72

We were experiencing issues with our services last night everything should now be working

Could you let us know if you are still having problems viewing

Thanks

Aaron

stammie1609
Expert

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Chris_Gregg72 wrote:

thanks Chris

Hi @Chris_Gregg72

We were experiencing issues with our services last night everything should now be working

Could you let us know if you are still having problems viewing

Thanks

Aaron

Aaron R you were very quick to reply to one person having an issue with the sports channels, as a team member would you mind replying in this ongoing thread affecting many Now TV customers? 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/td-p/413820

Its up to 31 pages so far without the fault being resolved!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@stammie1609 wrote:

Aaron R you were very quick to reply to one person having an issue with the sports channels, as a team member would you mind replying in this ongoing thread affecting many Now TV customers? 

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Sports/On-Sports-channels-picture-freezes-sound-continues/td-p/413820

It's (just) 16 pages on my Windows PC - 305 posts from 54 unique posters 😉

stammie1609
Expert

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@stammie1609 wrote:

It's (just) 16 pages on my Windows PC - 305 posts from 54 unique posters 😉

Well my windows pc told me it was 31 pages when I hovered the mouse over the thread.

Regardless, if you're correct and its 305 posts from 54 posters its still an issue that's been ongoing for months, I know for a fact its an issue that is costing Sky/Now TV customers, I have friends come round who think Now TV is a great idea for their sports sub then sit through the freezing issue and decide better of it.

The silent majority wont find these forums and just get fed up with the problem and take their custom elsewhere or worse use illegal streams.

Without wishing to create an argument or ill feeling I do note you jumped straight away on what may be my incorrect facts but no-one either a fan champion like you or Now TV staff are addressing the issue in that thread!