cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass + Joshua Fight

I have just purchased the month pass and it said I would get a voucher to watch the Joshua fight, is this sent by email or snailmail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you guys all have Now TV boxes or USB sticks?

I'm trying to find out if I can watch the fight on my Samsung Now TV app.

Cheers

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already posted this on another thread, but thought I'd add it here too.

I purchased the fight bundle, but didn't recieve the Email with the voucher code and instructions till this evening, and the instruction weren't totally clear, so this is what I had to do.

Follow the Link in the Email from NOWTV, this takes you to the sky boxoffice page, then click WATCH.

This takes you to the viewing page, where there are 2 options. Either BUY EVENT or ALREADY PURCHASED.

If you don't have a Sky Boxoffice account, click on BUY EVENT, this will take you to the sign up page.

Fill in your name & Email address, and create a password, accept the terms and conditions & click CREATE

It will then take you to the payment options page, but you don't need to fill in any payment information.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says REDEEM CODE, fill this in with the code you recieved in the email,

and click on the CHECK button, it will then show that the price for the fight is £0.00, then hit the confirm or buy button

which then takes to an onscreen confirmation of your order, and an email also sent to confirm.

HIT the back button and you are done.

To watch on your NowTV box, download the app (if you haven't already) and open it, and then log in with the Email address and password that you created. Once you have logged in successfully, exit the app, and then open the app again and you should see a screen with the Joshua fight advert & UPCOMING as the status.

Hope this Helps

Enjoy the fight.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Fisco.

That pretty much covered what I had to do as a none sky account user.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for posting this! Sorted my problem out! 

I hope you enjoy the fight 🙂 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Were you charged £19.99 for the month sports pass? If so the offer should have gone through. You might want to send the NOW TV team a message to double check though.

You can send the NOW TV Team a message from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was charged £19.95 so I'm thinking that I've not got the offer included.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Ah yeah the bundle was £19.95 so I'd guess you have got the offer otherwise you'd have been charged the normal monthly sports pass price of £33.99 and it might just be a case of waiting for the code which the offer did say could take until 5pm on the day.

However I can appreciate your confusion so I'd still send the team a message using the link in my previous post to see what they say.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

Just done a live chat and the guy reckons I have the offer applied to my account.

Will just need to wait for the email on Saturday then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, no confirmation that the offer was successful at all. And you're right, what's the chances of being able to contact someone after 5pm when the code doesn't arrive?

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Purchased the sky sports month pass + Joshua fight £19.55, was also lead to believe the code would follow my purchase confirmation email, but nothing yet, in fact it didn't even state I had purchased the boxing in the confirmation email, so a bit miffed at the mo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you guys all have Now TV boxes or USB sticks?

I'm trying to find out if I can watch the fight on my Samsung Now TV app.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Roku Box and also a Now TV box, both work ok.