cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass + Joshua Fight

I have just purchased the month pass and it said I would get a voucher to watch the Joshua fight, is this sent by email or snailmail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you guys all have Now TV boxes or USB sticks?

I'm trying to find out if I can watch the fight on my Samsung Now TV app.

Cheers

View solution in original post

34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased the sky sports month pass + Joshua fight £19.55, was also lead to believe the code would follow my purchase confirmation email, but nothing yet, in fact it didn't even state I had purchased the boxing in the confirmation email, so a bit miffed at the mo

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have spoken to customer service and apparently, it will arrive via email before 5 pm on the day of the fight.  Great timing if the code refuses to work etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed, why not generate one earlier..any problems with it and the NOWTV "help" will get swamped hours before the fight?

Panic stations already here!

I've had at least 3 voucher codes fail and it took days to rectify and re issue them not hours??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got the confirmation email about the monthly pass but nothing about the fight.

Looks like I am in the same boat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have received my voucher and it has registered ok on the sky sports box office app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you receive your voucher

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The code for the fight should come in a separate email. The offer email mentioned you should get it by 5pm on the day of the fight although this help page says you should get it before the 31st.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Keep checking your junk/spam folder in case it ends up in there

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got an email with the voucher code yesterday.

Takes me to a link on the Sky Box Office website and prompts me for a email and password.

No option to register on the link which is a pain as I don't have a Sky Sports Box Office account yet.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Not got the offer myself but I would imagine if you go to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com and click watch and then fill in your details that should register you for an account. It does say you don't need o enter credit card details to use the voucher so I'd guess on the payment page there will be a box to enter the code. If not you can always go back to the link on the email and enter your username and password there.