cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass - £15/month for the summer if you get an email

Before the admin move it off to some other forum...

£15 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £15 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Offer price only valid for two months). Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site), by 23.59 on 11 June 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

There you go @Anonymous User, I have moved it back to sports for you.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I will never pay £33.99 for Sport as this is grossly overpriced and extortion.

If you will use more than 3 or 4 day/week passes in a month then the monthly pass is worthwhile.  I tend to use the odd day and week pass and have yet to get a monthly pass, however compared with the alternative methods of getting Sky Sports, £34/month is comparable.  

I suspect few actually pay £34/month as they will probably take up an offer like the £15/month offer and then find on cancelling that they are made an offer they can't refuse or just cancel and wait for the next offer.    I have never paid full whack for Sky Sports on Now nor Virgin nor Satellite.  

Personally I think £7 for 24 hours is more overpriced, but when  everything you want to watch on a weekend (like this weekend with the Saturday evening GAA and the Ireland WC qualifier) conveniently fits into a 24 hour period it is worthwhile.    

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Personally Sky Sports is overpriced full stop. Doesnt matter if you do it daily, weekly or monthly. I get BT sport of £3.75 a month.  Champoins League Football, Europa, and enough football to keep my happy at a reasonable price. Also like baseball and australian football. Sky are going to have to drop their prices to compete or they will lose customers left right and centre.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I get BT sport of £3.75 a month.  

Sky are going to have to drop their prices to compete or they will lose customers left right and centre.

How do you get it for less than £4/month?  Is that with BT?  £18/month extra on Virgin and £23/month extra on Sky...

I don't think Sky are losing customers to the others.  If I am anything to go by, I have Sky/BT/Premier Sports subscriptions as and when I need them.  Though price is a factor, it is availbility I want, and Sky by and large have the best sport.  There is nothing on BT Sport this summer whereas Sky have Cricket, Golf, Rugby, GAA and Tennis.    

The real competition (or threat) to Sky/BT/Eurosport/Premier Sports and other sports channels are the pirated streams.  The expense of the subscriptions means people find cheaper/free alternatives.  Personally I find them too unreliable, but there are plenty who will happily take their chances.

Whilst I don't want to pay for any TV if I can help it, the prices set by Sky are what the market will stand. And compared to the cost of actually attending events, pretty reasonable. The movie pass on Now used to be £15/month but the more direct competition from Netflix and Amazon have reduced it to £10/month (or less).  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

http://www.nowtv.com/offers

£14.99 Sky Sports Month Pass: Offer entitles eligible customers to one Sky Sports Month Pass for £14.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Available to new NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Cancel anytime. Redeem by 23.59 24 June 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. 18+, UK only. Streamed via broadband/3G/4G (charges may apply). See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do i buy this? When i get to the buy passes page i only see a price of 33.99 

I have an entertainment 6.99 contract does that exclude me?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do i buy this? When i get to the buy passes page i only see a price of 33.99 

I have an entertainment 6.99 contract does that exclude me?

it is available to all

http://www.nowtv.com/offers

Direct Link

If that doesn't work apply the voucher AA***CUD62NF  (Replace *** with NOW - forum will whack voucher codes)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazing thanks. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Offer ends 2 July 2017 at 11.59pm  http://www.nowtv.com/offers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry - misread conditions, still today