cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Pass - £15/month for the summer if you get an email

Before the admin move it off to some other forum...

£15 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £15 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Offer price only valid for two months). Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site), by 23.59 on 11 June 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

There you go @Anonymous User, I have moved it back to sports for you.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Did you recieve an email about this offer @Anonymous User?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

why are there so many forums to hide topics in?  Write about Sports and it goes to the twilight zone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports

Have your say on our Sports Day, Week and Month Passes

Why is every topic I start on the above moved? I write it might be a good idea to have a half price, it is moved.  I write that the passes are £15/month it is moved.  Why?  Are the admin/mods so bored they have to do this?
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

why are there so many forums to hide topics in?  Write about Sports and it goes to the twilight zone!

As the subject matter of this particular topic is about Sports pass offers, it's best located within the 'Account, Offers & Promotions' sub-section...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

As the subject matter of this particular topic is about Sports pass offers, it's best located within the 'Account, Offers & Promotions' sub-section...

The subject is the "Sports Pass" and in the Sports forum it says...

"Have your say on our Sports Day, Week and Month Passes"

Arguably most of the topics under "Sports" should be moved because precious few actually relate to the pass, yet when one does it is moved to one at the bottom of the pile, at least three pages down when scrolling on https://community.nowtv.com/

Why not consolidate these sub sections?  Or if you really have to move it then provide a link in the original forum.

Legend 5
Legend 5

There you go @Anonymous User, I have moved it back to sports for you.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if they are moved to the ideas folder it is a good thing as some one thinks it is positive. Ideas are considered though not always implemented. Only staff can move to the ideas folder.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User if they are moved to the ideas folder it is a good thing as some one thinks it is positive. Ideas are considered though not always implemented. Only staff can move to the ideas folder.

@4268 It wasn't moved to the ideas, it was moved to off-topic discussions.  Hide it away.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

£15 a month is a nice offer HOWEVER, I hate Cricket and Rugby isn't much better. Only intersted in the Open Golf and Scottish Football but given the Open's  date it would cost me £30 as this event is in the 2nd month so will give the offer a miss and maybe buy a week pass later. There again I might be away on holiday. Rest assured though. I will never pay £33.99 for Sport as this is grossly overpriced and extortion.