cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sound and picture stuttering

I have just joined with a Sports pass. I have tried to watch golf yesterday and today and am getting the same problem. The picture stutters and the sound stutters with what seems like an echo. Not watchable - drives you mad quite quickly. Any ideas out there?

I am watching on a Lenovo Ideapad through Google Chrome using the NowTV player. There is no problem with my wifi connection which I have cheked via NowTV.

Thanks,

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it isn't you. Apparently Now tv think we are all a bunch of useless muppets, blaming our problems on poor internet connections. When the truth of course is that there are no end of us on here that have noticed the picture stopping (definitely not buffering!) and the sound continuing in the meantime for a split second, the the picture "catching up" with the sound again. It's been happening regularly for literally more than a month now. Nobody on here is acknowledging the situation at all. Basically Now Tv have a problem with their servers, but have no real presence on the forum to alert anybody to get things sorted. There's another part of this forum with dozens of people complaining on the issue mate.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it isn't you. Apparently Now tv think we are all a bunch of useless muppets, blaming our problems on poor internet connections. When the truth of course is that there are no end of us on here that have noticed the picture stopping (definitely not buffering!) and the sound continuing in the meantime for a split second, the the picture "catching up" with the sound again. It's been happening regularly for literally more than a month now. Nobody on here is acknowledging the situation at all. Basically Now Tv have a problem with their servers, but have no real presence on the forum to alert anybody to get things sorted. There's another part of this forum with dozens of people complaining on the issue mate.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply. Seems like I've just wasted £11 then which I don't find acceptable. Have to see what I can do.

I seem to have inadvertantly accepted your response as a resolution to my problem! Sorry, that comes from being a new boy.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello have you got nvidia card if so unstall drivers and let windows install theirs worked for me thats windows 10 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this problem and fortunately managed to fix it !

What you need to do is use Internet Explorer, then try the channels, they should work fine !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on a NOW TV smart box and having picture break up every minute.  It only breaks up for a couple of seconds and the sound continues.  This as affected both league cup matches and has spoilt the viewing.  I really hope this gets sorted as otherwise I will be cancelling my monthly pass.  Just to add I was using another NOW TV device in another room and the same was happening there.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No problem. It's the closest I've seen to an answer on this in months.. :o(