cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

Hi all, if i purchase a weeks sky sports pass now at 08:15am at what time next saturday will it expire? My aim is to be able to watch both wolves games!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there's no way a single week pass would allow you to watch both games even if started 1 min before the first game. This is because the second game ends over a week later from when the first started. Had the second match been a 12pm kick off then it might have been possible.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Week passes last exactly seven days to the minute, so start it at 8.15am today and it expires at the same time next Saturday.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User there's no way a single week pass would allow you to watch both games even if started 1 min before the first game. This is because the second game ends over a week later from when the first started. Had the second match been a 12pm kick off then it might have been possible.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much for the reply and help. Much appreciated