cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass ROI

I can not buy a day sports pass. It is saying that I can't buy outside the UK. I am in the Republic of Ireland. I have done so before. Plus I am registered in the Republic. Don't know what the problem is. 

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you definitely going to the ROI nowtv website rather than the UK website when attempting to buy a sports pass ?

What nowtv playback device are you using, I know that I have the option to buy a sports pass via my nowtv box instead of going to the nowtv website (not sure if it's the same on ROI nowtv devices) ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I am going to the ROI website but it keeps redirecting to the UK one. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does your playback device give you the option to buy a sports pass ?

Maybe try contacting nowtv ROI live chat to see if they can help you out.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried that and I waited for over an hour for an advisor so gave up

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar with using nowtv on a Windows device.

I am guessing you have logged into the ROI website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes which normally gives customers the option to buy a pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes and it wont let me buy it as it says i cant buy outside uk even though im registered in ROI. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also tried on my android tablet and it won't let me either

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure what else to suggest, apart from switching off the power to your router for say 20 minutes, which should then allow your Router to automatically reset it's default IP settings.

Also, I am assuming you are not using a VPN on your home network ?

Hopefully other members on here will offer you some further assistance.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When I tried accessing the nowtv ROI website with Microsoft Edge bowser on my PC, it kept diverting me back to the UK website even when i clicked on the go to ROI site on the bottom of the nowtv website homepage screen.

I have just tried Firefox and it seems to keep me on the ROI nowtv site (perhaps try clicking on the link below and re sign in back into your account using FireFox or a different internet browser that you have been using).

http://www.nowtv.com/ie