cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass NO expiry date on voucher but now expired! Now TV not helping me resolve

I bought a Now TV box last year  it included two sky sports vouchers I used one of the vouchers already, however when I try to used the second voucher I got an error message I was told earlier in the week on chat this voucher has expired.

There is NO expiry date on the voucher if there had been a expire day i would have used this earlier.

After taking all my details on chat NOW TV said they would get back to me within 48 hours I have heard nothing. So basically I'm out of pocket I've paid for this voucher and received nothing its a warning to others shocking service.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Simon-J this is a very valid point. Vouchers don't have dates.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This just happened to me -- what a con -no expiry date on voucher - yet Im told it has expired -this cant even be legal surely 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

This just happened to me -- what a con -no expiry date on voucher - yet Im told it has expired -this cant even be legal surely 

@Anonymous User

Yes, it is very annoying.  They generally say that passes included in boxes remain valid for at least a year after you purchase the item, but there's no saying how long it has been held in stock in the shop before you purchased it!  If you have proof of the date you purchased the item, Live Chat will usually activate it for you or give you a replacement code.

Wlat

starman73
Elite

Too late this time, but live chat will tell you when the pass expires.  So if you have outstanding passes it is worth contacting them to find out when they expire so you can apply them in advance of the date (even if you have to create a new account to do so). And once applied, you have 365 days to activate.

It would be nice to have a means of stockpiling the passes.    I had four day passes at one point that all needed to be applied more or less immediatley after a three month pass expired.  I ended up creating other accounts to apply them and use them after the three month pass expired.   Just have the one left now that I have to activate by May 2019.