cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports 'Derby Day' pass for existing customers

Looking for help!

I'm an existing customer without a current sky sports pass and want to take advantage of the current 'Derby Day' pass offer but it won't let me. It says to click the offer button (but i am an existing customer and this button is for new customers). The alternative is to go on the 'my passes' page and enter your voucher code, but what is the voucher code? It doesn't tell you the code!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Try applying the code manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Month Pass section, click the apply a voucher link and when prompted enter the offer code AANOWCJCCVKC 

This should give you your 2 months for £20 offer (if you don't want this to carry on at full price after 2 months remember to cancel the pass sometime during your second month).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you tell me when the code expires? its just Ive got a day pass already on my account ready for the derby day.  thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

See screen shot below when the offer runs out at 23.59 on the 10th of December.

Screenshot (80).png

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User By end of day 10th December, so you need to make sure your day pass is finished (24 hours after you start watching it) before then if you want to take up the offer.

Full terms of the offer is here:

20 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for two months: Voucher code entitles recipient to two consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £20 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for two months. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this page, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site), by 23.59 on 10 December 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps and @Andy  Thanks very much for the quick reply.  I'll make sure I start my day pass early so I can take advantage of this offer.  Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank-you Andy worked a treat !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

this offer only applies if you have TV package only

- if you have nowtv broadband you dont qualify - even though you're effectively spending more money with sky...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also tried this offer and had same problem that I was taken to my passes and not given a code. After an hr on the live chat to a clearly foreign numbnuts they want me to contact my bank to activate my account? What's that got to do with a voucher code? After losing the will to live almost, I have now found the code... Only for now tv to not process it but say they are having problems with vouchers at the moment.
*bangs head on wall*
I'm hoping their inconvenient issues will go in time for me to apply the voucher
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

One reason for that error message is you have no payment details on your account, or they are wrong/expired, so try doubling checking your My Account > Payment details page to make sure everything is up to date there. 

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-details