cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports Black Friday offer

Recently started using now tv. Just seen offer about buying 12 months pass for £199 but can’t seem to buy it. Any ideas
18 REPLIES 18
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately that sports deal is for brand new customers signing up via the offer, so you wouldn't be entitled to it. The deal for existing customers is 12 months of entertainment and movies for £99

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried to get the sports pass however, no luck because I am an existing customer. NOW TV should think about existing customers to. I am all for new custom but existing customers should get a deal to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

NOW TV should think about existing customers too.

Check your inbox for messages from mission.controlATmessage.nowtv.com   I seem to get them every fortnight or so with money off.  OK not £199/annum, but pretty good like £15/month or £40 for 2 months.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mission control seem to have gone quiet. New Customers only

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Mission control seem to have gone quiet. New Customers only

I got this the other day.  Not quite as good as £199/annum (effectively £300/annum).  I don't watch Sky Sports much in the summer and will watch it even less in 2018 with the World Cup on BBC/ITV .  Might be another offer on Friday.

£25 Sky Sports Month Pass per month for four months: Voucher code entitles recipient to four consecutive Sky Sports Month Passes for £25 per month (standard price currently £33.99. Offer price only valid for four months). Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You must purchase a Sky Sports Month Pass using the ‘Claim your offer’ button within this email, (or by entering your voucher code in the ‘My Passes’ section of the NOW TV site), by 23.59 on 23 November 2017 to qualify for this offer. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah and there lies my problem. I wouldnt pay £33.99 or even £25 for Sky Sports. Grossly overpriced. However existing customers aren't getting the choice on Black Friday are they?  That is the crux. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

However existing customers aren't getting the choice on Black Friday are they?  

Maybe but they don't get the offers from mission control.  Which sometimes are better like £22 for 2 months that I was offered back in August.  

As far as marketing strategy is concerned you can't measure the success if you offer to all customers all the time,  it has to be focused.   New and existing customers get different offers at different times. Sometimes better for the newbies and sometimes better for existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

as a now tv customer i'm being very selective inwhat i'm willing to throw my hard earned at.

any deal over 12 months is going to be over and above what i will pay over the same period simply by selecting the games i'm willing to pay for.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've said before on the pass feedback they're too pricey. If the pass was £20-£25 per month as a standard I would probably leave it rolling over all year which would give them guaranteed revenue rather than 2-3 months a year at £33 when it suits my viewing..... just my humble opinion mind.