cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky schedule and the red button

I boycotted Now TV for six months due to matches on Mix during the days of SS1-5. 

I thought it was safe to come back. It was not.

One week into a month pass, missed the end of two tennis matches when they were moved to the red button.

On Saturday the Sky online schedule has both ATP 500 events showing on two channels.  But one is actually on the red button. I thought the online scheduler was live and up to date?

So disappointing!

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The comment above

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe you didn't understand? When I asked what the source was I meant where did you read it? You never quoted your source when you made your initial statement.

It's good practice on forums to always put up a link to the source of any information shared. Hope that helps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone from now tv know if the sky sports red button service and catch up service will be arriving on now tv boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when sky sports red button service and catch up service will be arriving on now TV smart boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’d say never, personally I think if you’ve got a month pass you should have access to the sky sports app 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is the sky sports red button service feature coming to now tv smart boxes. Is there any other new features coming up on now to smart boxes as its been a while since a new feature has been added.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So very annoying. My teams first 3 tv matches are on normal channels so I was happy to buy a monthly pass. Next 3 matches, next month, are ALL on the red button. I'm done with it, they won't get any more money from me. All these companies, just like Virgin Media just want to screw you for every penny and don't care about providing a decent service but it will just back fire and people will pay nothing. Pass renewal already cancelled.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when sky sports red button service will be added to now tv smart box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Many of us would like to know.

I just want to check though, If someone has a valid Now Tv Sports pass, can they not use it to login to the Sky website and watch red button there? I know this has probably been done to death but there is a lot of out-of-date information out there. I didn't think it could be done but someone just told me otherwise??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Many of us would like to know.

I just want to check though, If someone has a valid Now Tv Sports pass, can they not use it to login to the Sky website and watch red button there? I know this has probably been done to death but there is a lot of out-of-date information out there. I didn't think it could be done but someone just told me otherwise??

Within NowTVs highlights for the next 7 days (Football) it is only showing the two EFL games which are to be broadcast on Sky Sports Football, there is no mention of the other games.

You cannot watch any live channels via the Sky Sports app (presumably you have to be a 'full' Sky customer for that privilege), nor can you watch the live channels on the website with a NowTV sports pass (you get a message stating You need a Sky Sports subscription to view this content).