cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky schedule and the red button

I boycotted Now TV for six months due to matches on Mix during the days of SS1-5. 

I thought it was safe to come back. It was not.

One week into a month pass, missed the end of two tennis matches when they were moved to the red button.

On Saturday the Sky online schedule has both ATP 500 events showing on two channels.  But one is actually on the red button. I thought the online scheduler was live and up to date?

So disappointing!

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is from Sky Sports website:

SAT 28TH OCTOBER

• ATP Erste Bank Open
  • Sky Sports Arena (13:00)

• ATP Swiss Indoors Basel
  • Sky Sports Arena - Red Button (13:30), Sky Sports Mix (13:30)

So wanting to watch the Basel semifinal and it is ONLY on red button?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Screenshot_20171028-143628.png @Anonymous User@@

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Champion, but what you cut and paste is the problem. Mix was meant to be the other Live semifinal not a silly documentary.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I reckon they must only update the schedule page once a day or something as there's often changes during the day that aren't reflected there. You're better off using either the Now/Next listing in the NOW TV app, or to look further ahead check the Sky live channel listings page

http://tv.sky.com/tv-guide

(You can filter just sports channels at the bottom of the page, but Sky Mix appears under Entertainment). 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Andy.

I am using a now TV box. Sky Mix is listed clearly. Unlike earlier in 2017.

Just need Now TV to add red button option too.  

Until then, probably another long boycott!

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User well contributor4 you mentioned the Basel match.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry – but I have to continue my moaning about Sky / Now TV and their red button / scheduling for tennis. 

Saturday 4 Nov – semifinals day for the ATP 1000 Masters in Paris. In the middle of the second set of the second match – it was moved to red button at 5:15pm so we did not see the end.  I appreciate there was live rugby scheduled for that channel (SS Arena) – but on SS Mix there was a documentary. 

Frustrated with Now TV and this red button issue and not having access to it.

I had live chat this morning (with Sajid – who must like the film “Aliens”) and did receive a partial refund (£6.99) – but it is still not the point really! 

Me (05/11/2017, 09:22:35): Thanks for your help.  But when will the red button be added to the platform?

Sajid (05/11/2017, 09:22:47): We are in the process of adding that as well real soon:)

Me (05/11/2017, 09:23:03): will that be for old white boxes too?

Sajid (05/11/2017, 09:23:15): Mostly, yes:0

Me (05/11/2017, 09:23:24): mostly?

Sajid (05/11/2017, 09:24:38): Yes, as the white box is too outdated and we longer support any updates or technical help, so there are 50-50% chances of getting that feature.

Sajid (05/11/2017, 09:24:41): 😞

Me (05/11/2017, 09:25:08): ok thanks and bye

Sajid (05/11/2017, 09:25:20): But you can get the new NOW TV Box during the Black Friday sale for cheap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just reed the sky sports red button service might be coming to now TVs boxes real soon. That's a great features to add.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

I have just reed the sky sports red button service might be coming to now TVs boxes real soon. That's a great features to add.

What's the source?