cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Voucher (New to Now TV)

Hi Everyone,

I've just applied a one month free sky sports voucher and my bill is showing a pro rata charge of £12.06 (my billing date is the 20th of each month)- see below

£12.46
9 Dec - 19 Dec

Sky Sports Month Pass
£12.06
9 Jan - 19 Jan

1 month Sports free
-£12.46
Subtotal
£12.06

I was under the impression I could cancel this pass anytime and I would get my month free and not be charged but when I go to cancel the pass it says it will cancel on the 20th December in 11 days time??  I'm confused can anyone help?
I'm assuming it something to do with Now TV assuming I'm going to stay with Sky Sports (i'm not) and it adjusting around my billing date, but I don't understand why it is trying to cancel my pass in 11 days and not after a month.  If I cancel after the 20th what will happen, will I already be committed to paying the 12 quid to have sky sports until 19th Jan? Or if I cancel before the 9th Jan (before the free month is over) will I get refunded the £12.06? In the furture should I be aware to only apply vouchers on my billing date?

Sorry for all the questions but what seems simple to me - add a one month free pass, cancel anytime in the month and get your one month free and if you stay you pay - doesn't seem to be working like that for me.

Thanks

Kirkopops 

0 REPLIES 0