cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David-S
Scholar

Sky Sports Prices?

Are there any plans to align the Sports prices on Now TV to be in line with Sky's new prices and set-up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @David-S

Currently there are no plans for our prices to change as you still get all the sports channels for less than what Sky charge for one. Main reason is you still need to have a standard TV package with Sky which is £22 then the sports channels on top of that. Where you can get all the channels for £33.99 with us.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @David-S

Currently there are no plans for our prices to change as you still get all the sports channels for less than what Sky charge for one. Main reason is you still need to have a standard TV package with Sky which is £22 then the sports channels on top of that. Where you can get all the channels for £33.99 with us.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Surprised anyone subscribes at £33.99. Way overpriced. With Movies going up to £11.99 Amazon or Netflix is a better option

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@David-S wrote:

Are there any plans to align the Sports prices on Now TV to be in line with Sky's new prices and set-up?

I hope not otherwise they will get shot of the day and week passes.  Also they might force me to get entertainment (which I cancelled due to the mad expiry policy on box sets) to get sports like Sky do.

As for the new per channel pricing from Sky, it is a bit of a joke.  I get all the sports channels for £22/month off virgin and could have had them fo £18.50/month if I committed to 12 months; sky do similar with an offer of £20 for all channels for 18 months. Talk Talk had the Sky Sports channel for £8.50/month recently.  Even Now TV had a recent offer for £20/month for all the channels.  Will cancel my Virgin offer when the next offer comes in from Now TV.

My advice is keep an eye on your email and under offers for Now TV and sooner or later they will have a better offer than £18/one channel and £22/two channels (with their £22/month basic pack).

Don't believe the hype.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv.com/rokusport - half price sports pass for one month - new and existing customers