cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Pass

Hello, I was just wondering if anyohave has a sky sports monthly pass going from the email offer?? as apparently only selected emails were offered it. I have tried the customer service site to no avail. Many thanks in adavanced 

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I was just wondering if anyohave has a sky sports monthly pass going from the email offer?? as apparently only selected emails were offered it. I have tried the customer service site to no avail. Many thanks in adavanced 

@Anonymous User

Hi Dmien 🙂 

Can you tell us a bit more about the offer so we can look into this for you ?

Looking forward to hearing back from you. 

Thanks Kymberly Smiley Tongue (From The Now TV Team) 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received an e-mail with the offer of 4 months at £20.00 per month. I somehow deleted the e-mail and was unable to get it back for some reason. I was going to take the offer up and tried to contact them on the chat line (WHICH WAS USELESS). I sent them an e-mail which they haven't answered. Why can't you just pick the phone up and 20 seconds will sort it. I gave my sky up because the customer service was appalling. Looks like same here.Musn't really want the business.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Can you check you emails, we have resent this back to you.

Thanks Niamh D

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you. It was my fault for stupidly deleting in the first place.
Bill Gordon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I thanked you in haste. The e-mail has not arrived.

Bill    Gordon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was given a month's Sky Sports Pack as a birthday present to allow me to watch the British Lions Tour of New Zealand. In order to register I had to give my credit card details. I cancelled my subscription within 1 non the. Now took £33.99 from my credit card and refuses to return it.

Justfortherugby

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

The good news is, if you officially cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions (by accessing the 'My Passes' area of your 'My Account') and followed the cancellation procedure in full, NOW TV would have sent you a confirmation email of your cancellation request(s).

Provided you still have the cancellation email, claiming back any money NOW TV have taken in error should be a straight forward procedure by contacting a NOW TV representative.

If you don't have a confirmation email, provided you have not viewed any content (which the NOW TV people will thoroughly check) you should be able to get all (or a proportion) of your subscription payments returned/refunded to you by contacting a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users might require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please note that confirmation of my cancelling the Sky Sports Months Pass is shown in an e-mail dated 12 July and received at 11:20 am.  The confirmation was sent by NOW TV [email removed]

I have tried to use your "send us a message" facility and received the following messaage:

there was an service error, please try to contact us by livechat

You now have all the information you require to return my £33.99

Please also note that I am not prepared to spend another half hour on your "live chat" forum

Robert Bryce Weir

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Send a message does not work.

Chat line is a joke.

All this to get £33.99 refund.

just for the rugby