cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports Package

Hi There,

Will NOW TV be updating their sports passes to reflect the new channels arrangements with Sky Sports? I would want to sign up to NOW TV as I cant get Sky in my current place but wouldnt want all the sports channels. Are NOW TV planning on offering a package for each channel like Sky do?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. They don't have any plans for individual sports channels for the time being unfortunately. Whilst it is more expensive than Sky sports pricing it's balanced out by the fact that you can choose day, week and month passes and there's no minimum term commitment, also unlike a Sky TV sub you don't need to have the ents package first to be able to take up a sports pass.

If the Sky TV model suits you better you may be interested to know they are introducing a Sky TV sub delivered over the Internet rather than satellite next year.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. They don't have any plans for individual sports channels for the time being unfortunately. Whilst it is more expensive than Sky sports pricing it's balanced out by the fact that you can choose day, week and month passes and there's no minimum term commitment, also unlike a Sky TV sub you don't need to have the ents package first to be able to take up a sports pass.

If the Sky TV model suits you better you may be interested to know they are introducing a Sky TV sub delivered over the Internet rather than satellite next year.