cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports picture quality?

@Wlat

Sorry i am not familiar with your Sony TV set , but i believe on the newer Sony televisions the motion processing might be called something like Motion Flow ?

On my Panasonic TV the motion processing is called Intelligent Frame Creation, it mainly causes the soap opera effect but on my TV set when watching Football with IFC set to on sometimes i notice a slight judder which on my TV happens when going from a slow replay back to the live coverage during the match.

I know some people are more septable to judder then others, on the nowtv smart box i only notice it slightly on the Sky Sports HQ ticker banner at the bottom of the screen, where the BBC News ticker bar is silky smooth.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

NOW TV Team Ruchira-J
NOW TV Team

@Wlat

Hi,

Sorry to know about this. 😞

Request you to please follow a few troubleshooting steps sent over email and let us know how it goes.

Thanks. 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Wlat
Expert

@Ruchira-J

Thank you very much.  It's not a very serious problem, but I'll try what you suggest in your email and let you know if it makes any difference.  I'll also tell you the serial number of the box in my email to you.

Kind regards,

Wlat

tolmie
Scholar 2

Murphy  I know exactly what you mean, it's nothing to do with your tv or box, it's simply a rubbish stream.  Unless sky up the bit rate etc football will always have that missing frame, it's so annoying I go without. 

@murphyslaw wrote:

Hi,

Maybe I'm not describing it properly, it's like there is a frame missing during movement. Are you saying it's should be comparable to a HD Sky Sports feed via satellitte or BT tv?

I have a SAMSUNG UE43J5600 Smart 43" LED TV.

I've no idea what this means?

'Have you remembered to disable your TV's post-processing options for the given HDMI input?'

alphawave
Mentor

Sky Sports News HQ sound out of sync

As the subject says the sound isn't in sync with the pictures as of 19:36 oin Sky Sports News HQ - every other cahnnel seems ok in this regard

0 Thanks
gasmanjay
Mentor

Re: Sky Sports News HQ sound out of sync

I'm having the same problem with sound and sync

0 Thanks
Nick2016
Mentor

im also having problems with audio sync on skysports news HQ. This problems persists across iOS, PC and Android.

I have reset my router, unistalled and reinstalled the mobile apps. I have uninstalled and reinstalled audio and graphics drivers on my PC- all to no avail. The audio is out of sync by about 5-10 seconds all the time. Im not getting buffering errors and all other streaming services seem to be unaffected (e.g. BBC iPlayer)

The only channel that seems to be affected in Sky Sports News HQ.. all other sports channels seem to be unaffected... a strange one..

Please an admin response on this as this seems to be a problem at Now TV's end (although i do not claim to be an expert with these things) which has been going on for atleast 2 days..

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @gasmanjay@Nick2016

We are working to resolve the issue now, please follow this post for further updates

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Live-Sky-Sports-News-voice-Sync-Issue-on-NOW-TV-...

Thanks

Toby

0 Thanks
Batezy
Scholar

Sky Sports News HQ App

Hi,

Do I need a sky sports day pass to watch the above. The reason why I am asking is that I have an unused day pass on my account and clicked onto this app yesterday. I have done some research and there is nothing clear. Furthermore my day pass is still saved and is showing as unused... kind regards

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky Sports News HQ App

@Batezy

You can watch the Sky Sports News HQ app as long as you have an active monthly pass(ents, cinema, sports or kids).

Alternately, any time you activate a day or weeks sports pass, you can watch the app for 30 days from the date of activation.