cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky Sports 7 day pass does not include Eurosport?

Having been  a recent Sky subscriber, now ceased, i thought that the seven Sky Sports channels would include Eurosport as it did in the Sky package. I bought the pass to watch the Ausralian Open tennis! Jimb0

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So we've all seen the newspaper news that Sky has abandoned the Discovery Channels due to their excessive price demands. 

Forgive me if I find this embarrassingly hypocritical given that probably the key reason behind this is the the hideous cost of the new premier league contract you've just entered into. Clearly, whilst Sky feel Discovery provide unrealistic price demands, they feels that the wage demands of Premier League kick-a-ball players are perfectly reasonable. 

As you have abandoned the value of choice for your customer in preference of fuelling kick a ball wages even higher than they already are, can you at least have the decency of adding the Eurosport Player app to Now tv so I can exercise my right to pay for this service (again) and keep my valued coverage of winter sports and tour cycling. 

Many thanks for for considering. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Eurosport player isn't on roku so you'd need to ask Eurosport 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Clearly, whilst Sky feel Discovery provide unrealistic price demands, they feels that the wage demands of Premier League kick-a-ball players are perfectly reasonable.  

I guess they do think they are reasonable given the number of subscribers they attract.  Also those that do watch Sky Sports pay around £30/month

Why would Now aka Sky add Eurosport player to the Now TV box now?    The Eurosport player is available on Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

skippy2 wrote:

how do you set up eurosport pass on the amazon firestick please ?

@Anonymous User  Install eurosport player via Amazon  https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Apps-Games/Eurosport-SA-Player/B009NG9EEU and then login.  May be easier to register via a browser.