cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sachin - Another : Sky Sports Monthly Pass - auto renewal issue/refund please

Hi is the Legendary 'Sachin' available to sort out another auto renew refund (just been billed a few hours ago) - 

Thought the whole point of Now TV is that 'There was no ongoing Contract', as least that's 'how it's sold' -

Sneaking in an auto renew and hiding it in the small print does not seem very ethical to me.

All the best and Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi is the Legendary 'Sachin' available to sort out another auto renew refund (just been billed a few hours ago) - 

Thought the whole point of Now TV is that 'There was no ongoing Contract', as least that's 'how it's sold' -

Sneaking in an auto renew and hiding it in the small print does not seem very ethical to me.

All the best and Thanks,

Hi @Anonymous User

By no contract NOWTV mean you are able to cancel at any time. But you do have to cancel to turn off auto renew. Netflix and Amazon are set up the same way in this respect. Passes are cancelled by going to the my passes section of the my account area on the website and clicking the cancel button next to be appropriate pass and following the dialogues that appear.

As long as you haven't watched any sports since your passes renewed. NOWTV will probably be able to organise a refund for you. The quickest way to get a refund as to speak to live chat

To get to live chat, click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat (use of a desktop PC, laptop or Mac is recommended when using live chat)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

All the best and Thanks,

Hi @Anonymous User

By no contract NOWTV mean you are able to cancel at any time. But you do have to cancel to turn off auto renew. Netflix and Amazon are set up the same way in this respect. Passes are cancelled by going to the my passes section of the my account area on the website and clicking the cancel button next to be appropriate pass and following the dialogues that appear.

As long as you haven't watched any sports since your passes renewed. NOWTV will probably be able to organise a refund for you. The quickest way to get a refund as to speak to live chat

To get to live chat, click here. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click contact us and then click live chat (use of a desktop PC, laptop or Mac is recommended when using live chat)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Took a long time in Live Chat, but got there in the end (hopefully) will find out in next three days.

Thanks for the Link.