cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

SKy Sports F1 not working.

Seems Skysports F1 just stopped working for me. All the other channels fine BUT the 1 channel I want to watch (at 5am... Australia Qualifying) isn't working.... typical!

Fix it quick please!

21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's back on!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah it's back!! Let's hope it doesn't crash again! I'll be fuming if it's half way through quali or the race.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pay for a month just to watch F1. It working fine on the Mac App but not on my LG TV. Not impressed with NOW TV so far.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's back on!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was about to throw my now tv box out of the window!! Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah! It's working now.

Was thinking I might have to miss Teds Notebook or the early pre-race stuff tomorrow that's only on the F1 channel,

Hopefully this his was just a one off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What is the point of paying for a monthly subscription if I can't watch the f1 qualifying highlights. THIS IS A JOKE!

Whenb I log into sky with myh pass I bought on now tv it says I need a subscription but I've just bought one so what the hell is going on!

I need help from Now.tv to sort this but they don't have an email adress to contact, ridiculously crap service

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have just payed a one off payment to watch f1 for 24hrs
I cannot watch the hilights of qualifying??
So what's the point??
If I've payed to watch sky f1 for 24hours I should have access to hilights !!! Rip off
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why not advertise it as live f1 only!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone else suffering terrible quality sky f1 ? It's almost unwatchable , blurry , looks like pirate copy can't see any of the onscreen text its all blurry . Line speed 22mbps which isn't great down on normal but seems ok on any other programme. What a waste of weekend pass