cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund for sky sports day pass.

I bought a day pass for sky sports last week , couldn't log on . The match has passed . How do I get my money refunded?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Try LIVE CHAT

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and click Contact Us - blue box bottom left

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Can you please also let us know what device you were using when this issue occurred? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like a refund as I could not watch it on the device I wanted due to restriction even though I have not even used this since 2014 which is rediculous. Please sort this out.

Your service is utter not good, no response from a previous message I put.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll get this looked into and will email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a sky pass but it tells me i dont have the necessary device to watch the match. Can i get my money back?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a sports day pass to watch the British & Irish Lions rugby game on 1st July, but the stream did not work and I was not able to watch. I would therefore like to claim a refund for £6.99. Please advise on the next steps.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues, such as refunds are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means you'll need to contact a NOW TV representative to resolve your issue.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers