cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Refund for sky sports day pass.

I bought a day pass for sky sports last week , couldn't log on . The match has passed . How do I get my money refunded?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and sorry about the delayed reply.

I'll get this looked into and email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i went to buy a sport and it said these a porblim with the sevice and ring the bank and they said you toke the 6.99 for the day pass i want it fixd as liverpool play to night..... thank you

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll take a look at your account and send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I tried to buy a Sports Day Pass for Liverpool Man City game.
It seemed to have completed the transaction, but then I couldnt log on to the game (desktop or my phone) as it had an error message 'Unfortunately, we were unable to complete your purchase.'
I missed the game, but assumed that I wouldnt have been charged.
Then I have just received a confirmation email saying the pass has been purchased, nearly 1.5 hours after I tried to do the original transaction?
So I have paid £9.99 but the game is nearly over and I havent watched any of it. 
So I would like this refunded, please.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a day pass being told the match was aired by sky but it appears to be a red button match. How do I get a refund??

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Sky is not the same as NOW, always check the details. You could give customer services a go via Chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I brought a day pass but cannot get it to load and the money has been taken from my account. how do I get a refund?

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User

I have sent you an email with regards to your post,  please keep an eye on your emails.

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

bought day pass but going round in circles, wont activate! fed up want money back!