cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Payment taken but can't activate pass

6.99 was taken out of my bank account yesterday at approx 12.30pm when I tried to buy a sky sports day pass it told me there were technical problems but the money was taken out of my account only to find it was asking me to buy a pass again when I tried to activate it. Still not sorted. Couldn't watch the 2 matches we wanted but still 6.99 light. Tried to sort with live chat kept telling me couldn't see my details and got bounced in the end. No telephone number available to sort. I am very annoyed as cannot get this sorted. Now TV (Sky) have my money and I do not have the service I bought yesterday. Dumfounded as to how to get this sorted. Think Now TV will be going out the window very soon just like Sky TV we had before the prices rocketed. Any help anyone can offer much appreciated.
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing has happened to me £6.99 day pass took from my account but no pass 😞

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi all,

For anyone who's had over-payment and/or Sports service connectivity issues, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them... 

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried the luve chat option yesterday 4th in the queue. Got down to 18 then bounced bsck to 58. Got down to 23 then bounced back to 3. Eventually hot to chat after 30 mins trying. Now tv person couldn't find my details. Couldn't see a payment had gone thru then I got bounced again. Frustrating at best . Much rather have a telephone conversation far easier way of sorting more quickly. Now TV is faceless. No customer focus at all. Tail wagging the dog
Anonymous User
Not applicable

48th in the queue that shd have read!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Celtic v rangers missed .
Had to listed to the radio
Money taken
No pass
No live chat
Phoned , told can't be helped , use live chat
No live chat
Emailed and waiting
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

SeeMoreDigital has linked live chat in this thread.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have you got s link to live chat , or are you saying they monitor the forum ?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That does take you to live chat. 

It gives the the options to click either live chat, email or this forum.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks the linked worked , but got cut off