cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Passes

Is it possible to just use the passes.Ie input them just before the previous one runs out.I don't want an extra Bill coming out of my bank account.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

you can add a new pass in last month of current pass.

I always buy 3 month passes and cancel them straightaway and then add next pass when 3rd month starts
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are using either a day or week sports pass then don't worry there is no auto renew payment taken out of your account.

The month sports pass is different where it will auto renew each month until you cancel, with the month sports pass you should be able to apply a voucher code within the last thirty days where you should see a green apply voucher button next to your month sports pass. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are new to NowTV or not familiar yet how the NowTV sports passes works, then you may find this guide article helpful.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-week-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

didn't notice was in sports 🙂 take no notice of my reply 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yeah sorry i missed you post answer on the other thread otherwise i wouldn't have bothered posting a reply Smiley Embarassed

@Anonymous Useris your question in this thread regarding Sports passes or is it relating to Entertainment, Cinema or Kids Passes/ Vouchers ?