cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

POOR PICTURE QUALITY ON SKY SPORTS ONE

Anyone else having picture problems on Sky Sports One? I'm getting lines across the picture. The other sports channels are fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Wiltshire2013
Scholar

I'm getting it too on a black Now Tv box. It's only on the right hand side of the screen for me. It looks like a textured pattern. Very strange.  Bought a pass to watch the Man City/Man Utd game. Hope it sorts itself. All other channels are fine - clearly an issue with the channel/Now Tv rather than the devices.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi thanks tor replying The picture is very blotchy and sometimes the picture hangs reset the box and the internet
lockmatt
Expert 2

no one from now tv cares what we post,check my subject i posted,i have picture break up and coloured lines and green picture break up for last few months,they dont give a f###

Anonymous User
Not applicable

yes with nowtv stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm watching on Roku 3 and have the same problem. Banding in left half of screen. All other sky sports and Now TV streams are fine.

I really hope this is sorted before the match starts.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me now TV box ...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

come on now tv i better not miss the match its making me feel sick its horrible pull your finger out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fixed. Good work Now TV!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Fixed. Good work Now TV!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Audio is currently out of sync, trying to watch sky sports 1

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Time to get this right NowTV Manchester game about to start and picture quality is awful . Or can I have a refund?