cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

POOR PICTURE QUALITY ON SKY SPORTS ONE

Anyone else having picture problems on Sky Sports One? I'm getting lines across the picture. The other sports channels are fine.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Wiltshire2013
Scholar

I'm getting it too on a black Now Tv box. It's only on the right hand side of the screen for me. It looks like a textured pattern. Very strange.  Bought a pass to watch the Man City/Man Utd game. Hope it sorts itself. All other channels are fine - clearly an issue with the channel/Now Tv rather than the devices.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?

[ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]

If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm playing it through my PS4. As I say, the picture quality on the other sports channels is fine. It's just Sky Sports One.

Wiltshire2013
Scholar

I'm getting it too on a black Now Tv box. It's only on the right hand side of the screen for me. It looks like a textured pattern. Very strange.  Bought a pass to watch the Man City/Man Utd game. Hope it sorts itself. All other channels are fine - clearly an issue with the channel/Now Tv rather than the devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's how mine looks as well.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Very poor image quality with lines on the left hand side of screen. All other channels are perfect except sky sports one. I have noticed others are complaining on different devices (I am using Xbox one) so would assume problem with the channel. Will there be a fix?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

am getting this to i sign up today for the man utd city match and get loads of blck spots on the left of my screen absoult joke 

@Anonymous User wrote:
Very poor image quality with lines on the left hand side of screen. All other channels are perfect except sky sports one. I have noticed others are complaining on different devices (I am using Xbox one) so would assume problem with the channel. Will there be a fix?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm so glad that you have identified the "textured" look. It has driven me mad. I will not subscribe again until it is changed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting poor quality picture when streaming sky sports channels, would it be poor internet speed or connection or is the Now TV box at fault. Has anybody else having the same trouble?

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User does it have picture break up with coulered lines? and sound is ok?