cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

WHY IS THIS  STILL HAPPENING NOW TV???????

213 REPLIES 213
ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

im getting the coloured picture break up on both main event and premier league channels for the palace v liverpool game

same here today 

lockmatt
Expert 2

now on the football channel this evening watching the barcelona game

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you experience this problem all the way through the game?

I started watching it from 30 minutes in and it seemed ok.

ken242
Expert

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Did you experience this problem all the way through the game?

I started watching it from 30 minutes in and it seemed ok.

it was the worst i have had it last night i watched move last night and from start off the move all i had mulicoloured break up from start too finish  then i i weat too the sport channel  and at was the same mulicoloured break up when are the now tv technical team going to fixs this issue it been going on for long time now and menbers getting fed up now whis this issue

ken242
Expert

This is getting out of hand now what’s the football tonight on the premiership football channel multi coloured bars on their switched it over to the my sky sports main channel it was okay for that for a little while they’re not multicoloured so I can break this is getting out of hand now watch the football tonight on the premiership football channel multicoloured bars on their switched over to my sky sports main channel it was okay for that for a little while then I’ve multicoloured and it broke up again after 30 minutes anyone going to fix this any NOW TV technical team leading this forum coming on here
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I feel your pain guys but I reckon it's going to be a tough nut to crack when not everyones having these issues. Using a Nowtv smart box or a Roku stick+ I have no problems like is being described. Maybe someone at Nowtv should request a list of devices being used to begin a process of determining where these problems are stemming from. From that they could possibly widen the criteria to attempt to get to the bottom of the issues which are clearly affecting a number of customers.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I've requested a list of affected devices in my previous post, which is just on the previous page I believe. 

For everyone having this issue @lockmatt @Anonymous User @ken242, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

I'm passing this feedback on to our team to get this looked into asap. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

ken242
Expert

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, 

I've requested a list of affected devices in my previous post, which is just on the previous page I believe. 

For everyone having this issue @lockmatt @Anonymous User @ken242, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

thank you as soon as possible  please  3 or 4 months we had this issuse and  all we get on live chat this that the problem is on going 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Oops @Karl-F 

Sorry I overlooked that. My bad.

BTW, as I've previously said, no issues on a Smart box or Roku stick+ (the box is wired and the stick wireless), on BT Infinity.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a bit of extra info.  I deliberately watched last nights premier league on my smart now tv box in upstairs room to see if there were any problems here.  Whilst there was no complete loss of picture at any point there were some problems.  About half way through the 2nd half the top of the picture started to break up into black squares.  It was only about the top 5% of the pixel lines that did this.  The seemingly random black squares appreared for about 1-2 seconds before the picture returned to normal.  This happened about 5 times during the 2nd half. I watched the first half with no problems so again the issue started about 1 hour after viewing started on this channel.  I did not switch to a different channel at any point