Highlighted
Regular 5

Re: PICTURE BREAK UP ON SKY SPORTS CHANNELS NOW TV???

[ Edited ]

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi All, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered when viewing sports on NOW TV. 

Can you please let me know what device you are using?

Can you also let me know what happens, does the picture break up ad become pixelated or do you see multicoloured lines the go across the screen? 

Thanks, 

Karl

i got 2 now tv sticks  youview box  but  that just on on demend till nest year and a samsung smart tv with the now tv app on there that working ok on problems with the samsungtv  but with the now tv stick i am haveing problems with mulicoloured break up off picture on both off my  smat now tv sticks .

Regular 3

I was using my standard black Now TV box when watching the Chinese Grand Prix.

It was straming fine for about two hours, then the multi-coloured picture break-up started.

Sometimes the screen momentarily freezes before the picture breaks up. Other times it just starts with no warning. 

This has been going on for months. I really can't see why this can't be fixed?

Regular 4

@Karl-F well get it sorted please.i see your a community manager,weve suffered for a long time.£33.99 a month for this crap,will we all get a refund? i guess not

Regular 5

This is getting out of hand now what’s the football tonight on the premiership football channel multi coloured bars on their switched it over to the my sky sports main channel it was okay for that for a little while they’re not multicoloured so I can break this is getting out of hand now watch the football tonight on the premiership football channel multicoloured bars on their switched over to my sky sports main channel it was okay for that for a little while then I’ve multicoloured and it broke up again after 30 minutes anyone going to fix this any NOW TV technical team leading this forum coming on here
Helper 4

I feel your pain guys but I reckon it's going to be a tough nut to crack when not everyones having these issues. Using a Nowtv smart box or a Roku stick+ I have no problems like is being described. Maybe someone at Nowtv should request a list of devices being used to begin a process of determining where these problems are stemming from. From that they could possibly widen the criteria to attempt to get to the bottom of the issues which are clearly affecting a number of customers.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi @robert1997

I've requested a list of affected devices in my previous post, which is just on the previous page I believe. 

For everyone having this issue @lockmatt @mrj2012 @ken242, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

I'm passing this feedback on to our team to get this looked into asap. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

Regular 5

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @robert1997

I've requested a list of affected devices in my previous post, which is just on the previous page I believe. 

For everyone having this issue @lockmatt @mrj2012 @ken242, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Thanks, 

Karl 

thank you as soon as possible  please  3 or 4 months we had this issuse and  all we get on live chat this that the problem is on going 

Contributor 1

In reply to the request for what device I am using.  It is the black Now TV (non smart version) that has the break up images problem for me.  Problems that I have are that I get almost like a test card screen with multiple coloured, vertical lines.  This only seems to happen when the box has been streaming for a little while.  Kicks in from 30 mins after streaming started.  My box is well ventilated in an open space as I thought could it perhaps be an overheating problem.  I have tried reducing screen resololution to 720 but made no difference,  I have swapped all cables and power pack with no imrovement,  Having paid £150 recently I am sure you can understand that I am less than happy with this situation.  Having to resort to the highlights of grand prix on C4 was the ultimate mickey take!

I have a smart box in bedroom which seems fine but dont want to swap as that is attached to a HD ready TV without a HD receiver built in, so I would lose channels if I switch.  Are people having problems with new stick?  If you want to send me one I will report back for youSmiley Happy

Contributor 3

Had these multi coloured screen picture losses on both my stick and Smart box via wireless. It was happening again last night during the football.

Helper 4

@Karl-F wrote:

Hi @robert1997

Thanks, 

Karl 

Oops @Karl-F 

Sorry I overlooked that. My bad.

BTW, as I've previously said, no issues on a Smart box or Roku stick+ (the box is wired and the stick wireless), on BT Infinity.