cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

One week sky sports passes voucher codes not recognised

I have bought 4 of these from Amazon. They arrived in the post this morning and they are all coming up as 'not recognised'. Help please!

7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Provided the voucher codes have been entered correctly and in-accordance with the following: Now TV voucher code not working 'Help Center' article. I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility... They're usually pretty quick at resolving such issues. Just make sure you have your Amazon purchase information to hand Smiley Wink

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I've been onto live chat. The codes should have been activated by Amazon apparently. They're going to email back when they've sorted it for me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you contacted Amazon to get this rectified ?

This is not something that we at NOW TV would be able to do for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, the person that I spoke to on live chat said that she'd pass it onto the support team, and she'd email me back when it had been sorted. She said that the codes should have been activated by Amazon.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Since you bought them from Amazon, I'd recommend contacting them now to see what they can do. 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You will need to contact Amazon @Anonymous User

We have no way of activating the Gift Cards at our end, has to be done by the retailer you bought them off for security.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok, thanks, I've done that now. I've been promised a response within 24 hours. I understand that I can only have one sports pass on my account at any one time, so don't know if all 4 passes can be verified now, or will need to be done as and when I want to use them.