cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrj2012
Scholar 3

Re: On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

I'm just as angry as you @lockmatt regarding these issues, especially after the months of issues we suffered last year. 

Now TV need to crack on and find a solution quickly. It is simply not good enough to expect customers to pay proper money for services that don't work as any reasonable person would expect. 

It would be great if people could keep posting issues on here. The more voices the better.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

robert1997
Elite

@lockmattwrote:

@robert1997 why should i exit stream and return again,if that makes you happy then good for you,i dont pay the price i pay to do that,ongoing issue for a while now,so exit stream and miss everything yeah?

I'm not saying you should nor do I think it's what I should have to do to keep my streams running smoothly. There was no need to take that tone with me to be fair, I was only posting up my scenario with the issue in question. 

BTW, leaving a stream once for one second doesn't mean you 'miss everything'.

Have a nice day @lockmatt Smiley Happy

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

ken242
Expert

this prorblem with multcolured break up this happening on the sport pass the cinema pass and all so entainment pass for the pass 2 months and the now tv team do not care about this issue .

With regard to entertainment & movies, presumably this issue is occurring on streaming the Live channels, as we're not seeing it here at all when streaming content On Demand?

Don't have a Sports pass at the moment, so can't comment on what's happening there - but as most (if not all) Sports content is effectively Live, and the issue seems to be affecting playback on a variety of devices, I would guess that it's a playout problem at the NOW TV end affecting Live channels (rather than specifically a software or device problem).

Sympathies to all affected though, we were affected by the "freezing" issue for quite a while during spring & early summer last year before that got fixed.

It would seem that a general lack of acknowledgement and ongoing communication with customers is, once again, reflecting badly on NOW TV.

lockmatt
Expert 2

STILL ONGOING

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

STILL ONGOING

hope thay fixs it sooer then later i watchen film last night it was going so well till near the the end and what do i get multcoloured break up on the picture .

lockmatt
Expert 2

still ongoing watching darts on main event channel

@callinderwrote:

While using a black Now TV box with a wired connection and a 200 Mbit connection I regularly get 2-3 second picture freezes while the sound continues unaffected. While watching football it happens every 10 minutes or so. It's not a huge issue but more irritating and it only occurs while watching sports. Has anyone had a similar problem that was fixed?

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

stil ongoing watching darts on main event channel

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

@baldpaul147 ive started a new thread as you suggested,you still having the issue? 

0 Thanks