cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expert

Re: On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

I think the now TV team is more interested in getting fox fits on the mobile don’t care about the TV stick orTV boxes It’s a joke

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Expert

just found out the probleming this that the now tv technical team end and there working on it . 

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv team told me that 10 days ago . Also told me they would get back to me but have heard nothing.

Expert

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Now Tv team told me that 10 days ago . Also told me they would get back to me but have heard nothing.

yes that happing to me when we had problemsing with the freezing on sky sports so i know what you mean .

0 Thanks
Expert 2

YET IT CONTINUES....

SAME ISSUE WATCHING THE DARTS
SORT THIS ONGOING ISSUE OUT PLEASE NOW TV

0 Thanks
Expert 2

WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE FROM NOW TV CARES?

0 Thanks
Expert 2

IS IT JUST ME AND A FEW?
THERE MUST BE ALOT MORE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WHO ARE HAVING SAME ISSUES?
ADD TO FORUM PLEASE

@lockmattwrote:

Expert

@lockmattwrote:

IS IT JUST ME AND A FEW?
THERE MUST BE ALOT MORE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WHO ARE HAVING SAME ISSUES?
ADD TO FORUM PLEASE

@lockmattwrote:

there are lot members haveing the same issues .

0 Thanks
Scholar 2

@lockmattwrote:

YET IT CONTINUES....

SAME ISSUE WATCHING THE DARTS
SORT THIS ONGOING ISSUE OUT PLEASE NOW TV

For info. I was watching the darts from 7 till it finished at 10.15 or so on Main Event channel (I think). I was using a Black Now TV box and I didn't have any issue at all. It was perfect for over 3 hours of watching. I usually use a Chromecast for watching Darts and Rugby League and that has not missed a beat for months either. Both the box and Chromecast are connected to the router via ethernet.

0 Thanks
Expert

so do you think it may be the  now tv stick ? i i did not think i get i get a second but i did today thay know about the problem with the multicolured break and told there working ok it and when it fix thay will email again soon .

0 Thanks