cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

While using a black Now TV box with a wired connection and a 200 Mbit connection I regularly get 2-3 second picture freezes while the sound continues unaffected. While watching football it happens every 10 minutes or so. It's not a huge issue but more irritating and it only occurs while watching sports. Has anyone had a similar problem that was fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

Just an update to apologise for the issues you have experienced when trying to watch sport on NOW TV. 

Yesterday we pushed out an update that should now have resolved the issue across our Sports Channels. 

We continue to monitor these channels, if you still experience this issue please let us know.

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

668 REPLIES 668
ken242
Expert

just found out the probleming this that the now tv technical team end and there working on it . 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv team told me that 10 days ago . Also told me they would get back to me but have heard nothing.

ken242
Expert

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Now Tv team told me that 10 days ago . Also told me they would get back to me but have heard nothing.

yes that happing to me when we had problemsing with the freezing on sky sports so i know what you mean .

lockmatt
Expert 2

YET IT CONTINUES....

SAME ISSUE WATCHING THE DARTS
SORT THIS ONGOING ISSUE OUT PLEASE NOW TV

lockmatt
Expert 2

WHY IS IT THAT NO ONE FROM NOW TV CARES?

lockmatt
Expert 2

IS IT JUST ME AND A FEW?
THERE MUST BE ALOT MORE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WHO ARE HAVING SAME ISSUES?
ADD TO FORUM PLEASE

@lockmattwrote:

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

IS IT JUST ME AND A FEW?
THERE MUST BE ALOT MORE MEMBERS OF THE FORUM WHO ARE HAVING SAME ISSUES?
ADD TO FORUM PLEASE

@lockmattwrote:

there are lot members haveing the same issues .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@lockmattwrote:

YET IT CONTINUES....

SAME ISSUE WATCHING THE DARTS
SORT THIS ONGOING ISSUE OUT PLEASE NOW TV

For info. I was watching the darts from 7 till it finished at 10.15 or so on Main Event channel (I think). I was using a Black Now TV box and I didn't have any issue at all. It was perfect for over 3 hours of watching. I usually use a Chromecast for watching Darts and Rugby League and that has not missed a beat for months either. Both the box and Chromecast are connected to the router via ethernet.

ken242
Expert

so do you think it may be the  now tv stick ? i i did not think i get i get a second but i did today thay know about the problem with the multicolured break and told there working ok it and when it fix thay will email again soon .

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User well aint you lucky,i have a wired connection to my smart box also,as i am writing this,it has happenend on sky sports news,and it was happening for me watching darts last night,and this has been an ongoing problem for a while now,and it looks like no one from now tv cares