cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

While using a black Now TV box with a wired connection and a 200 Mbit connection I regularly get 2-3 second picture freezes while the sound continues unaffected. While watching football it happens every 10 minutes or so. It's not a huge issue but more irritating and it only occurs while watching sports. Has anyone had a similar problem that was fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

Just an update to apologise for the issues you have experienced when trying to watch sport on NOW TV. 

Yesterday we pushed out an update that should now have resolved the issue across our Sports Channels. 

We continue to monitor these channels, if you still experience this issue please let us know.

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

668 REPLIES 668
lockmatt
Expert 2

happening while watching sky sports news.ANYONE FROM NOW TV TAKING NOTE??????????????????????

lockmatt
Expert 2

ANYONE?? FORUM MEMBERS IS THIS HAPPENING FOR YOU....HOW LONG HAVE WE SUFFERED?WE PAY ALOT OF MONEY..DONT BE SHY SPEAK UP FFS

@lockmattwrote:

happening while watching sky sports news.ANYONE FROM NOW TV TAKING NOTE??????????????????????

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

ANYONE?? FORUM MEMBERS IS THIS HAPPENING FOR YOU....HOW LONG HAVE WE SUFFERED?WE PAY ALOT OF MONEY..DONT BE SHY SPEAK UP FFS

@lockmattwrote:

yes i have had probem today too i have all so been on live chat today and thay got to do a reset but that did not work still got the probem and he told me with you do a reset it will work and be ok but know way it still breaking up at this mim it not good enough hope now tv team fix it asp but i cart see at happing anytime .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm afraid to say I'm continuing to experience the same problem today.

Watched the Man U v Liverpool match and the picture breaks up into multi-coloured screen several times.

I've seen a few people complain about this issue on here. Looks like it is something on Now TV end.

Please cna you sort this asap. F1 season starting in two weeks. 

ken242
Expert

This is getting a joke now watching the football all I’m getting is multiscreen Break up of picture three or four times now watching the football Arsenal and Watford
lockmatt
Expert 2

On some occasions it was happening 3 or 4 times a minute while watching the arsenal game

lockmatt
Expert 2

another day
another live game of football
SAME ISSUE CONTINUES TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!
WHENS THIS GOING TO BE SORTED OUT NOW TV?????????????????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now startexd to happen on movies. Multi coloured screen and losing connection to internet every 5 minutes. Able to watch You Tube and other apps on box without any issues.
ken242
Expert

i had prorblems with the moves for sometime now it the sport channels and all so the entainment channels all so 

lockmatt
Expert 2

SAME ISSUES YET AGAIN THIS EVENING!!!
DOES ANYONE AT NOW TV CARE ABOUT US PAYING CUSTOMERS??