cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lockmatt
Expert 2

Re: On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

happening while watching sky sports news.ANYONE FROM NOW TV TAKING NOTE??????????????????????

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

ANYONE?? FORUM MEMBERS IS THIS HAPPENING FOR YOU....HOW LONG HAVE WE SUFFERED?WE PAY ALOT OF MONEY..DONT BE SHY SPEAK UP FFS

@lockmattwrote:

happening while watching sky sports news.ANYONE FROM NOW TV TAKING NOTE??????????????????????

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

ken242
Expert

@lockmattwrote:

ANYONE?? FORUM MEMBERS IS THIS HAPPENING FOR YOU....HOW LONG HAVE WE SUFFERED?WE PAY ALOT OF MONEY..DONT BE SHY SPEAK UP FFS

@lockmattwrote:

yes i have had probem today too i have all so been on live chat today and thay got to do a reset but that did not work still got the probem and he told me with you do a reset it will work and be ok but know way it still breaking up at this mim it not good enough hope now tv team fix it asp but i cart see at happing anytime .

0 Thanks
mrj2012
Scholar 3

I'm afraid to say I'm continuing to experience the same problem today.

Watched the Man U v Liverpool match and the picture breaks up into multi-coloured screen several times.

I've seen a few people complain about this issue on here. Looks like it is something on Now TV end.

Please cna you sort this asap. F1 season starting in two weeks. 

0 Thanks
ken242
Expert

This is getting a joke now watching the football all I’m getting is multiscreen Break up of picture three or four times now watching the football Arsenal and Watford

lockmatt
Expert 2

On some occasions it was happening 3 or 4 times a minute while watching the arsenal game

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

another day
another live game of football
SAME ISSUE CONTINUES TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!
WHENS THIS GOING TO BE SORTED OUT NOW TV?????????????????

0 Thanks
LB4
Advocate

This has now startexd to happen on movies. Multi coloured screen and losing connection to internet every 5 minutes. Able to watch You Tube and other apps on box without any issues.

ken242
Expert

i had prorblems with the moves for sometime now it the sport channels and all so the entainment channels all so 

0 Thanks
lockmatt
Expert 2

SAME ISSUES YET AGAIN THIS EVENING!!!
DOES ANYONE AT NOW TV CARE ABOUT US PAYING CUSTOMERS??