cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

While using a black Now TV box with a wired connection and a 200 Mbit connection I regularly get 2-3 second picture freezes while the sound continues unaffected. While watching football it happens every 10 minutes or so. It's not a huge issue but more irritating and it only occurs while watching sports. Has anyone had a similar problem that was fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

Just an update to apologise for the issues you have experienced when trying to watch sport on NOW TV. 

Yesterday we pushed out an update that should now have resolved the issue across our Sports Channels. 

We continue to monitor these channels, if you still experience this issue please let us know.

Thanks, 

Karl

View solution in original post

668 REPLIES 668
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got some minor freezing on premier league channel, but after 5 minutes it was fine.

Same as the football channel last night, bit of freezing then 5 minutes later, fine...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The freezing issue has reared its ugly head on the Sky Sports Action channel during the last couple of nights whilst watching the Darts! It's exactly the same as a few months back with regards what happens.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For those getting freezing, try rebooting your routers.

I used to get freezing on some channels on my old android box and sometimes a router reboot would help

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User reads the posts since january,ITS A NOW TV ISSUE, NOT ANYONES ROUTER,DEVICE OR INTERNET PROVIDER YEAH

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous User ANDROID BOX FFS? READ LOTS AND LOTS OF CUSTOMERS POSTS SINCE JANUARY!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Chill out man, if it was a problem with now tv i would be getting freezing but i dont ?

lockmatt
Expert 2

@Anonymous UserI got some minor freezing on premier league channel, but after 5 minutes it was fine.

Same as the football channel last night, bit of freezing then 5 minutes later, fine...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, it was freezing  for a few minutes but its been fine ever since

Soulcal24
Scholar 3

@Karl-F
Hi. Update that was pushed out yesterday is that for box or just App , just to channels because I’m new here
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Soulcal24

My guess is that NowTV have updated something their end to resolve their sports streams issues.

Do you notice any random intermittent picture freezing whilst watching the Sports channels since Karl-F post above on any of your devices ?