Unable to Launch NOW TV App on YouView Click here for more info
Regular 1

Re: On Sports channels picture freezes sound continues

Had the freezing issue once this evening when watching the SheffW v Forest game on the Football channel.  Fingers crossed this was a one off.

I've had numerous sound glitches too, but that doesn't seem exclusive to the sports channels.

Contributor 1

Anyone having issues in the West Ham v Huddersfield match? My picture has frozen a couple of times in the first half.
Regular 3

hatfieldscarlet wrote:
Anyone having issues in the West Ham v Huddersfield match? My picture has frozen a couple of times in the first half.

i got know problem when i watched the West Ham v Huddersfield match what channel did you have on the sky sport main evt channel your the   sky sport premier channel i had it on the sky sports premier channel and it was fine no freezzing on there .

Contributor 1

I was watching it on the Premier League channel. It only happened a couple of times in the first half. I just hope it's not creeping back in.
Highlighted
Regular 1

hatfieldscarlet wrote:
I was watching it on the Premier League channel. It only happened a couple of times in the first half. I just hope it's not creeping back in.

It was fine on Main Event, which is why I still tend to use that channel wherever possible.

Contributor 3

When this issue was still ongoing the Sky Sports News Channel was particularly badly affected. I would always be relieved if it was being broadcast also on the Main Event and/or the Premier League Channels as these 2 Channels were generally unaffected by the freezing issue. Since the "fix" on 1st September I have purposely started watching Sky Sports News soley on the Sky Sports News Channel even if it was available on Main Event or Premier League. Having given it 2 weeks I am pleased to report that I have not experienced one single freeze on this Channel.

I would however agree that this thread should definately not be closed as the fear of a freeze return is alway there and it will take a very long time for NOW TV to regain the confidence of its Sports subscribers.

Regular 2

hope its not coming back,had a freezing issue watching soccer am on the premier league channel

Regular 2

lockmatt wrote:

hope its not coming back,had a freezing issue watching soccer am on the premier league channel

I had a couple of freezez on the premier league channel today, but the F1 channel has behaved itself all weekend for me

Scholar 5

This issue now seems to have been fixed. For now anyway!

Re: Sky Sports Freezing issue update

It hasn't been resolved - I downloaded NOW TV a few days ago to watch an Irish football match on Sunday.  Using a weekly pass, picture keeps freezing, very frustrating.  It's a pity, as it would be great to buy daily and weekly passes for certain events, without having to subscribe for the year.