cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv Sports - On demand

Hey

Was just wondering can you view now TV sports on demand or can you only watch it live? So if I missed a football game could I watch it later?

Cheers

Charlie
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hey

Was just wondering can you view now TV sports on demand or can you only watch it live? So if I missed a football game could I watch it later?

Cheers

Charlie

Steroidking

I don't believe you can watch Sky Sports on demand or Catch up, with a NowTV Sports pass you can only watch it live or if the event is re broadcasted you can watch as a repeat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are there any plans to add on demand content for Sky Sports on Now TV? There is plenty of on demand content for Sky Sports on Sky Go. It seems really odd to me that the Movies and Entertainment Now TV passes offer on demand content as well as live but not the Sports pass. If its a rights issue surely they could put their own programmes like Sunday Supplement up on demand.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User At the minute I don't think there are any plans for on demand sports. Never say never though.

Seeing as how paying normal Sky sports customers can access Sky Go, I think that is why it has on demand sports. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂