cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv vouchers I already have a now tv account so I am wondering where I get the now tv v

Just wondering I have a now tv account but where do I get now tv vouchers from I don't want another box as I already have 2
So any help would bad much Appreciated
Richard
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You can buy some of the Now TV Passes from places such as Argos, Currys and Game.

Darren

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just wondering I have a now tv account but where do I get now tv vouchers from I don't want another box as I already have 2
So any help would bad much Appreciated
Richard

Hi @Anonymous User

You can get them from the game website, they will email the voucher codes to you

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

Edit

also see @Anonymous User post above Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Keep in mind that when offers are on it is cheaper to by a box with passes. It is also recommended to keep a spare of remote etc just in case.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
But what is the point of buying another box just to get a vouchers esp when I have 2 boxes already
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
But what is the point of buying another box just to get a vouchers esp when I have 2 boxes already

Hi @Anonymous User,

It often works out more cost effective to buy a NOW TV box with voucher passes included, than just the vouchers themselves Smiley Surprised