cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv email offering sports deal won't let me click on claim your offer link

Offer says

There’s plenty of reasons for you to grab another Sky Sports Month Pass, including the amazing line-up of sport for you to experience over the next two months. And you can get closer to major tournaments and fiery match-ups across two months with a Sky Sports Month Pass for just £20 per month (Saving over 40%).

Hurry, grab this offer before it expires at 23.59 on 13 Apr. Once your offer ends, the action keeps rolling at £33.99 per month. Or you can cancel any time.

But the claim your offer links won't open.  And yes I've disabled all adblocker type software just in case!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't sorted this out yet, then jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happening.

Hopefully they can either add the deal to your account at their end or maybe they will be able to give your the offer code to manually add it to your account yourself.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you haven't sorted this out yet, then jump over to live chat and explain to them what's happening.

Hopefully they can either add the deal to your account at their end or maybe they will be able to give your the offer code to manually add it to your account yourself.

Open the link page below and click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

stammie1609
Expert

I had a similar problem last week when I was offered 3 months of sports for £20 a month but when I clicked to accept the deal I got an error message every time.

Now chat should help you out with a code for two months at that price, in my case it was a little more tortuous to get the offer I had been made out of them,

eventually I got a two month code from them and a reference number to have £14:99 refunded to me on the third month as they were initially adament all they were allowed to do was give a voucher code for two months, so in your case the two month code should be forthcoming pretty quickly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I solved the problem...

But as it has happened to others ...

I right clicked on  the link that was refusing to open and copied and pasted it to see what was there.

The end of it was effectively a voucher code rather than the usual weblink  - lots of capitals which I then pasted into the apply a voucher section of my passes.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, a few people had to use this method where in the URL offer link there is usually an embedded voucher code.

This is the method i had to use to redeem my recent Chromecast offer from the Google offers website.

Because i didn't get this nowtv email sports offer myself, i couldn't check the code and assit you further Smiley Sad