cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Sports voucher not working ( carling app)

I have won a few Sports day passes with  an on can Carling promotion. I have managed to use 3 but now it wont accept any more and says voucher not recognised ( ive tried a few of them). I have read the terms from the promotion and it states that only one voucher per account at any one time but doesn't say cant use more than 3 

Anyone else having issues or can help? thannks

3 REPLIES 3
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

From what I understand there is a limit of three voucher code passes per person. Which has certainly been the case for previous Carling promotions.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi and thanks.....I've scoured the terms from Carling and can't see anything about maximum, cut wondered if it was something like that. Do you think its worth contacting Live Help?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have a read of message number 8 on the attached linked thread about the Carling NowTV Sports Pass voucher promo, which offers some good advice what to do if the code is not recognised (they may not budge with the 3 number max voucher codes, but there is no harm in asking and explain to them you can't see this voucher restrictions in their T&C's).

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Offers-Promotions/Carling-pass-for-skysports/m-p/406866/highlight/true#M16791