cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No passes but payments still going out!

Hi,
So I have been paying for two subscriptions for an entertainment passes for quiet some time, despite only having one pass. I asked on the forum before Christmas why this might be and received a very unhelpful answer. I cancelled my subscription to see if I could stop both payments going out - however there is still a monthly payment going out of my bank account every month despite not having a subscription. I have checked on BOTH my now tv account and it even says there are no previous or upcoming payments. I do not receive any form of receipt from my payments to now tv! So I have absolutely no idea where this money is going. I would really like to continue my subscription but at the moment I can’t watch any as I don’t want to be paying twice! Is there anyway you can look at what account my payments are linked to?
6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Tony-D is now staff so should be able to look into this for you. In the meantime within the my passes page, if you scroll down there is the option to query charges.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ps not sure how telling you what you need to do to resolve this is unhelpful. Could you not find this that I directed you to https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Theo

I've got a couple of questions for you:-

1) How did you end up with two accounts?

2) Have you bothered to contact Now TV's help chat on the following URL?

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

The go to the "Anything else?" area (as shown below) and click the down arrow followed by the "Live Chat" button.

Anything else.jpg

UK Bob

Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy with the link I sent, the individual says on the form what the issue is. They then give the linked card number, which helps locate the accounts. Of course if someone choses to ignore this and think it is unhelpful to suggest it that is their right.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 @Anonymous User

Hi 4268 

I have no problem with the advice you gave Theo, it's just that at the time I started to write my advice your advice was not posted yet. Only after I posted my advice I saw yours posted before mine, and as you know, once something is posted it cannot be deleted.

You can confirm what I have just said as true by checking the times our combined posts  hit the forum page, which is just six minutes apart from your first post until mine.

So, in conclusion, I had no idea you had responded to Theo's problem until my post hit the page.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

me too cancelled membership but still have dd coming out?