cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Sports option showing

I have a Sports pass until the 6th April, but for some reason the guide page on NOW TV is not giving me the option to have a look at the sports channels today, the only item showing is Sky Sports News. Any ideas why?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That is weird. Have you tried switching the box off and on again?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That is weird. Have you tried switching the box off and on again?

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just given that a try and its back! Thanks for your advice-can't believe I
didn't think of doing the first thing I usually do when any problem arises!
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Great to hear it is fixed! That has happened to me with movies occasionally. 😉

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

What device are you using to access the NOW TV service?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's an actual Now TV box, never had the issue before but it's sorted now-thanks 👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll definitely keep it in mind for next time! Thanks again 😊
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

It's quite amazing how many faults can be rectified by simply switching devices off and on again. Indeed, many internet issues can be solved by swithing modems/routers off and on again too 😉

Cheers