cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ken242
Expert

sky sports mix

this now tv havieing sky sport mixs on here as it launch on the 24th at 12.30  on that day . thanks ?

276 REPLIES 276
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@NagaJolokia wrote:

Is Now TV going to get Sky sports Mix?

I doubt it.  Well not until becomes become Sky Sports Six.  Surprised so much exclusive content is on that channel when all it was supposed to be was a taster channel.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love the IPL cricket, but its being shown on Sky Sports Mix this morning, we dont have that on NOW Tv, and yet they are showing scottish football on Sky Sports 1 & Sky Sports 2, the same match!!!!!    Well done Sky & Now Tv, great help for subscribers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think it is unfair that Mix isnt availble on NowTV. I have brought both Sports and Entertainment passes (paying the same as a sky subscriber) yet cannot receive this channel. We watch the entire IPL cricket season, but key games are only shown on Mix so we are not getting what we paid for. Criminal and missleading, no wonder no one trusts Sky and some choose to view 'elsewhere'. Cant blame them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love the IPL cricket, but its being shown on Sky Sports Mix this morning, we dont have that on NOW Tv, and yet they are showing scottish football on Sky Sports 1 & Sky Sports 2, the same match!!!!! Well done Sky & Now Tv, great help for subscribers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I think it is unfair that Mix isnt availble on NowTV. I have brought both Sports and Entertainment passes (paying the same as a sky subscriber) yet cannot receive this channel.

I see no reason why Now shouldn't have the same philosophy as Sky and Virgin and have it as a channel on Entertainment.  

Must admit the embedding of sports channels like Mix and Eurosport into entertainment packages (as per Sky & Virgin)  isn't ideal, but better than not having it at all. Now should provide the channel in one of its packages (even the Kids one if need be)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I love the IPL cricket, but its being shown on Sky Sports Mix this morning, we dont have that on NOW Tv, and yet they are showing scottish football on Sky Sports 1 & Sky Sports 2, the same match!!!!!    Well done Sky & Now Tv, great help for subscribers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
same here disappointed that Now Tv does not stream Skysports mix. I paid for a monthly subscription only to find that some of the day matches are not available through Nowtv.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, surely now tv should offer this channel with Sky sports pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Folks,

The Sky Sports Mix channel is not part of the Sports package full stop with Sky or Now TV this is an exclusive channel for Skt TV Customers only who have a TV package with them and it can be any package which is why this is nt not on Now TV it is exclusive to Sky customers only.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm sorry but your response is a disgrace, nowtv is owned by sky and paying £34 a month and then losing stuff to a "free" channel that we can't access is morally shocking.  All to try and push people into a sky contract, you going to lose valued customers this way and forum helpers posting like you have is hardly going to help.